The gym has been closed since March 23rd due to COVID-19 but we are happy to announce that we will be allowed to open again from Saturday June 13th 2020. Due to social distancing restrictions we will only be running our BMT Kickboxing classes and there will be a limit of 10 people per class where bookings will be required to reserve class spots via our gym app. However, we have added extra classes to give more opportunities for people to train.
People interested in Jiu Jitsu will unfortunately have to wait a few more weeks until the government permits full contact training.
Membership options include 3 class and 6 class weekly limits. Zen Planner app needs to be downloaded and account generated to book/reserve classes.
Additional COVIDsafe plan requirements will be in place to be aware of:
- No loan equipment will be available. Students will need your own training gear (gloves, shinguards). Please let us know if you need.
- There will be multiple hand sanitiser pumps around the gym. One specifically at the entrance point which must be used upon entry.
- Temperatures will be checked before classes using non contact thermometer. Anyone with fever reading will be sent home.
- If you are sick or feel unwell in any way, please do not come to the gym.
- Cough and sneeze rule applies – If you have an uncontrollable cough or sneeze you will be sent home.
- Anyone using the weights must wipe down all equipment with disinfectant wipe (provided) after use.
- Take all your belongings with you. Any clothing or towels left will be discarded
- Download the COVIDsafe app.